Estia’s is sponsoring the start up company The SHED. A women’s community workspace in Sag Harbor. Created by women, for women.
Every Tuesday—when Estia’s Little Kitchen is closed for business—it opens its doors from 9am – 5pm to all women who need a space to get their work done and/or who’d like to communicate and collaborate with other women.
Community Member: $25/day
Monthly Member: $75/month
Venmo, PayPal, or Cash
Monthly Shed Members Enjoy:
- Fast Wi-Fi
- Kobrick’s coffee
- Charging stations
- Wireless printing courtesy of GeekHampton
- Flowers courtesy of Sag Harbor Florist
- Private room for meetings
- Indoor and outdoor workspaces
- Grab-and-go lunches for purchase provided by Estia’s
- A SHED member card to use for promotions and discounts throughout the East End
- Access to SHED networking events, speakers, and workshops