Makes dinner for 4
- 1.5 lb arctic char filet ( 2 filets, boned, skin removed, cut in half)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 1/4 cup finely dice celery
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 cups arugula or spinach
Mix the yogurt with mustard, mayo, onions and celery. Hold in the fridge.
Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
Place the greens on a balking sheet, then place the arctic char on the greens.
Mix the panko with the mustard/yogurt sauce and spread 2 tablespoons on each piece of fish.
Place baking sheet in the hot oven for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile toss a simple salad (arugula, pea shoots, corn & carrots in lemon vinaigrette)
Transfer the baking sheet to a broiler, or switch your oven to broil.
Remove the dish as the crust becomes brown.
Place each piece of fish on a salad, garnish with lemon and serve immediately.