- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- handful oregano sprigs, chopped
- ½ cup finely diced fresh garlic
- 4 tsp dried chili powder
- 2 tbsp finely diced fresh ginger
- 1 cup finely diced jalapeno
- ½ cup finely diced red onion or shallots
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 3 cups oil
- ½ cup white vinegar
Dice and chop all dry ingredients by hand and add to a bowl.
Add in lemon juice, vinegar, chili powder, salt and oil.
Mix well and let sit for 2 days before serving to increase flavor.